A’arab Zaraq – Lucid Dreaming (1997 – album)
2. Black Fairy – 5:56
3. Fly to the Rainbow – 6:14
4. Children of the Damned – 4:30
5. Under Jolly Roger – 4:36
6. Symphony of the Dead – 3:39
7. Here Come the Tears – 3:21
8. Enter Transcendental Sleep – 4:22
9. The Quiet Desert – 3:52
10. Down the Qliphothic Tunnel – 2:53
11. Up to Netzach / Floating back – 4:08
A’arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming (original soundtrack from ‘Golden Embrace’ Art Movie 1997)
12. The Fall into Eclipse – 3:44
13. Enter Transcendental Sleep II – 3:51
14. The Gates to A – 1:25
15. The Quiet Desert II – 3:51
16. Down the Qliphothic Tunnel II – 2:53
17. Up to Netzach II – 2:53
18. Floating Back II
- Christofer Johnsson: Guitar, Hammond organ, Keyboards, Gran Piano
- Piotr Wawrzeniuk: Drums, Vocals
- Jonas Mellberg: Guitar, Keyboard
- Lars Rosenberg: Bass
- Dan Swanö: Vocals
- Tobbe Sidegård: Vocals
- Peter Tägtgren: Additional lead guitars
- Gottfried Koch: Acoustic guitar, Grand Piano
- All choir and solo opera singing on this album were done by
- Bettina Stumm: Soprano
- Raphaela Mayhaus: Soprano
- Marie-Therese Kubel: Alto
- Ergin Onat: Tenor
- Klaus Bülow: Bass
- Joachim Gebhardt: Bass
Comments from Chris
Our 10-years anniversary album. We used songs from the Theli sessions that didn’t fit on that album, used some cover recordings we had done earlier, recorded one more cover, did some Therion versions of a classic movie soundtrack I did as a solo artist as well as a re-recording of the old track Symphony Of The Dead (originally from the “Beyond Sanctorum” album). As a bonus, I also included the original soundtrack.
A’arab Zaraq Lucid Dreaming contains the original soundtrack from “Golden Embrace” Art Movie 1997.
Produced by Jan-Peter Genkel, Peter Tägtgren, Gottfried Koch and Therion.
All fiddles, 1st and 2nd violins, violas, violin cellos, double basses (contrabasses), flutes, oboes, English horns, bassoons, French horns, trumpets, trombones, tubas, concert snare and tympanis on this album were made by the Barmbek Symphonic Orchestra (concert cymbals, tambourine, harpsichord and some fast strings done by samples).
Art, design, photo and lay-out by P. Gron.