Gothic Kabbalah (2007 – album)
1. Der Mitternachtlöwe – 5:38
2. Gothic Kabbalah – 4:33
3. The Perennial Sophia – 4:54
4. Wisdom and the Cage – 5:01
5. Son of the Staves of Time – 4:47
6. Tuna 1613 – 4:23
7. Trul – 5:11
8. Close up the Streams – 3:55
- Christofer Johnsson: Guitar, Keyboards, Programming
- Kristian Niemann: Lead and rhythm guitars, Keyboards
- Johann Niemann: Bass guitar, Guitar, Acoustic guitar
- Petter Karlsson: Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Vocals, Percussion
- In close co-operation with
- Mats Levén: Vocals, Guitar
- Snowy Shaw: Vocals
- Katarina Lilja: Vocals
- Hannah Holgersson: Vocals
- Special guests
- Jonas Samuelsson-Nerbe: Tenor
- Anna Nyhlin: Solo soprano
- Karin Fjellander: Choral soprano
- Ken Hensley: Hammond organ
- Joakim Svalberg: Hammond organ
- Rolf Pilotti: Solo flute
- Stefan Glaumann: Tambourine
Comments from Chris
No Comments yet
Orchestration made with Vsl Drums.
Recorded at Studio 301, July 2006.
Engineered by Sanken Sandqvist.
Assistant engineering by Staffan Celmin & Therion.
Additional percussion recorded at Toytown Studios, Stockholm, September 2006.
Engineered by Stefan Glaumann.
Everything else was recorded with the Therion Mobile Studio at various locations around Stockholm, July – September 2006.
Engineered by Therion and Mats Levén.
Recording advice and help by Sanken Sandqvist.
Mixing was done at Toytown Studios, September – October 2006 by Stefan Glaumann.
Additional ProTools engineering by Tor Ingvarsson.
Mastered by George Marino at Sterling Sound, New York.
Johan Niemann uses Ashdown amplifiers exclusively.
Kristian Niemann plays Ibanez Guitars exclusively.
Petter Karlsson plays Tama drums and sticks, Evans drumheads and Meinl cymbals.
Christofer Johnsson plays Gibson guitars exclusively.
Therion clothes: Concept by Snowy Shaw. Designed and made by Towe Wandegren.
Photo by Snowy Shaw and Michaela Johansson.
Design by Thomas Ewerhard.
Provision of ancient symbols and textures: Timo Ketola.
All lyrics written by Thomas Karlsson.